lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
I sent in my evga 560ti because it was failing. UPS said that my package had been delivered but I had received no email. I sent an email and they said that the package was received and processed. I called customer support and he said that it takes a day to process(which has already been done). Then a day for testing and a day to get a new one packaged processed and put on the road. He then said that the new card should be shipped in three days or less. So my question is how long does their shipping take? I kind of need the card by sunday morning. Is there any way that I can assure that it will get back to my house by that time or is there like a 50% chance I screwed.

El Tigre

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
More like 100% chance you're screwed for now. It takes from 1 week or so for the entire RMA process to complete including receiving your replacement GPU back. Plus UPS does not deliver on Sundays.

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
I know they don't deliver on Sundays. I was saying that is when I need it by. The person from customer service told me that they will ship the card within three days I was just wondering how long the shipping took and if there was any way that I could upgrade the shipping so it would take less time to recieve it or request a saturday delivery because I know that UPS can deliver on saturdays.