display properties appearance keeps changing back

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi, under display properties, when I change the appearance and click apply
then ok everything is okay for awhile, then sometime during the day without
even rebooting but sometimes after rebooting a please wait box appears and
my appearance changes back to a former configuration. please help if you can.

shellSGS

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010

I agree. Me too. SHEESH! Very frustrating. If anyone has a top quality solution to the problem, please post it. Most appreciated!