Need of a gaming case

Hello,
I am really confused here. I wanna get a gaming case and we all know that one of the most important things in a gaming case is cooling. The specs I'm getting are these:

EVGA GeForce dual fan 680 gtx

Intel Core i7 3770k

Corsair 16 gb ram

Seagate Barracuda 7200 1 Tb

Asus p8z77-v pro/thunderbolt LGA
1155 Intel z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0
ATX Intel Motherboard

So I would really appreciate if you guys could suggest me a case compatible with the specs mentioned and try to show me cases under 170 dolars please. Thank you. By the way I was thinking in the thermaltake armor revo case.
9 answers Last reply
More about need gaming case
  1. I'd reccomend a Cooler Master HAF X full tower, however some are a little over your budget. They seem to come in at just under $200.
    If not the HAF 932 is also a good choice for a full tower. They ssem to be around the $130 mark.

Regards,
    Dan.
  2. TheGreatHoylando said:
    I'd reccomend a Cooler Master HAF X full tower, however some are a little over your budget. They seem to come in at just under $200.
    If not the HAF 932 is also a good choice for a full tower. They ssem to be around the $130 mark.

Regards,
    Dan.

THANKS MATE, I'll check them out.
  3. No worries :)
  4. TheGreatHoylando said:
    No worries :)

Just for the record, what do you think about the thermaltake armor revo?
  5. Seems like a very good case, good cooling and lots of support for high end features. To be honest I do apologize, I didn't see that bit of the post you put about the opinion on the case. My case is a Thermaltake and I think it's an excellent brand.
  6. TheGreatHoylando said:
    Seems like a very good case, good cooling and lots of support for high end features. To be honest I do apologize, I didn't see that bit of the post you put about the opinion on the case. My case is a Thermaltake and I think it's an excellent brand.

Don't worry, It's because I really like that one, so I hope I wont get any compatibility problems. Again, thanks mate.
  7. It's fine :)
    Good luck with the build aswell, you should post a picture in the gallery when it's done? :)
  8. TheGreatHoylando said:
    It's fine :)
    Good luck with the build aswell, you should post a picture in the gallery when it's done? :)

I will ;)
  9. Awesome, I'll be sure to check it out :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Gaming Cases Intel Components