Anyone else getting this on other servers? Im on EU Stormrage and its
really bad, only noticed it last few days since I started playing again.
Seems to be happening all over the world, people mention it in guild chat
when I'm stuck looting too.

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:09:27 +0100, "Fugwump"
<fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone else getting this on other servers? Im on EU Stormrage and its
>really bad, only noticed it last few days since I started playing again.
>Seems to be happening all over the world, people mention it in guild chat
>when I'm stuck looting too.

It's pretty bad in Runetotem too. So much that I gave up for the day.

"Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone else getting this on other servers? Im on EU Stormrage and its
> really bad, only noticed it last few days since I started playing again.
> Seems to be happening all over the world, people mention it in guild chat
> when I'm stuck looting too.

This afternoon a few times stuck for 10-20 seconds while looting also Eldre
' Thalas US

"Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone else getting this on other servers? Im on EU Stormrage and its really
> bad, only noticed it last few days since I started playing again. Seems to be
> happening all over the world, people mention it in guild chat when I'm stuck
> looting too.

Also on EU Stormrage, and it was pretty bad tonight. It made draining souls
difficult too.

--
Paul

Fugwump wrote:
> Anyone else getting this on other servers? Im on EU Stormrage and its
> really bad, only noticed it last few days since I started playing
> again. Seems to be happening all over the world, people mention it in
> guild chat when I'm stuck looting too.

Yeah, same on EU Shadow Moon.

Devast8or

Fugwump wrote:
> Anyone else getting this on other servers? Im on EU Stormrage and its
> really bad, only noticed it last few days since I started playing again.
> Seems to be happening all over the world, people mention it in guild chat
> when I'm stuck looting too.

Same problem with "Rat von Dalaran" on sunday afternoon/evening.

waves
Uwe

i msg a gm about this and he sayd they working on the problem.