Digital audio group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
again.

Richard Evans wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
> again.

rec.audio.pro and other rec.audio.* groups?

--
znark

"Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
> again.

Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
results.
However, it's the nature of the profession nowadays that rec.audio.pro may
provide you with more digital than analogue satisfaction.

"Gormless" <simeon@gormless.com> wrote:

>"Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
>> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
>> again.
>
>Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
>results.

Except I was looking for specifically the one I had previously
subscribed to. Never did find it.

> "Gormless" <simeon@gormless.com> wrote:
>

> >"Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
> >> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
> >> again.
> >
> >Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
> >results.
>
> Except I was looking for specifically the one I had previously
> subscribed to. Never did find it.

You presumably didn't, either, find the second half of my post, which gave
you a good one of several very relevant answers.
Erm, BTW, is there some way in which we were expected to mentally divine
which one you were previously subscribed to?