Digital audio group?

Last response: in Digital Camera
September 21, 2005 4:49:32 AM

Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
again.

More about : digital audio group

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 9:04:13 AM

Richard Evans wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
> again.

rec.audio.pro and other rec.audio.* groups?

--
znark
Anonymous

"Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:D eb1j1d4autp5mmol3b3nr6kgmmaku8psq@4ax.com...
> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
> again.

Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
results.
However, it's the nature of the profession nowadays that rec.audio.pro may
provide you with more digital than analogue satisfaction.
September 22, 2005 2:11:36 AM

"Gormless" <simeon@gormless.com> wrote:

>"Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>news:D eb1j1d4autp5mmol3b3nr6kgmmaku8psq@4ax.com...
>> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
>> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
>> again.
>
>Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
>results.

Except I was looking for specifically the one I had previously
subscribed to. Never did find it.
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 12:40:21 AM

> "Gormless" <simeon@gormless.com> wrote:
>

> >"Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >news:D eb1j1d4autp5mmol3b3nr6kgmmaku8psq@4ax.com...
> >> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
> >> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
> >> again.
> >
> >Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
> >results.
>
> Except I was looking for specifically the one I had previously
> subscribed to. Never did find it.

You presumably didn't, either, find the second half of my post, which gave
you a good one of several very relevant answers.
Erm, BTW, is there some way in which we were expected to mentally divine
which one you were previously subscribed to?
September 24, 2005 12:23:09 PM

Can't you search on google groups for one of your old posts?
!