Digital audio group?

Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
again.
5 answers Last reply
More about digital audio group

    Richard Evans wrote:

    > Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
    > subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
    > again.

    rec.audio.pro and other rec.audio.* groups?

    --
    znark

    "Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
    > subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
    > again.

    Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
    results.
    However, it's the nature of the profession nowadays that rec.audio.pro may
    provide you with more digital than analogue satisfaction.

    "Gormless" <simeon@gormless.com> wrote:

    >"Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
    >> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
    >> again.
    >
    >Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
    >results.

    Except I was looking for specifically the one I had previously
    subscribed to. Never did find it.

    > "Gormless" <simeon@gormless.com> wrote:
    >

    > >"Richard Evans" <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > >> Can anyone point me to a group for discussion of digital audio? I was
    > >> subscribed to one once, but have forgotten the name and can't find it
    > >> again.
    > >
    > >Even I can plug the word 'audio' into my newsgroup list and get 8 zillion
    > >results.
    >
    > Except I was looking for specifically the one I had previously
    > subscribed to. Never did find it.

    You presumably didn't, either, find the second half of my post, which gave
    you a good one of several very relevant answers.
    Erm, BTW, is there some way in which we were expected to mentally divine
    which one you were previously subscribed to?

    Can't you search on google groups for one of your old posts?

Photo Audio Cameras