Sound Blaster zx Hmmmm

pcgamer719

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
So i bought the sound blaster zx its a sweet sound card. im enjoying the card but what do you guys think do you think its worth using a discrete sound card rather than a on-board sound card.

pcgamer719

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013

ok so im glad i bought the soundblaster zxr it is incredible it really makes a big difference i could even tell on my wife's 10 dollar head phones. after that i put on my good headset and speakers omg crazy difference i will never return back to a on board sound card again. there is some cool features too example there is a toggle to switch between head phones and speakers and keeping both plugged in. the software that is included is packed with utility's even a voice masking software. i say get it you will not regret it. ill leave this open so if you do get it let me know how much you love it. o yeah the zx has all the same fetures as the zxr except the put analog and digital on separate cards. so if i were to do one thing different i would have gotten the zx and saved my money and not gotten the zxr.