Motorola Vxxx goodies

Last response: in Network Providers
June 19, 2004 4:15:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

Original MP3 Ringtones of ANY song
Games
Volume boost
Custom Outer Display text
Removal of locked pictures from factory

Customize almost anything on your phone!

10-35 dollars depending on what you want done.

Located in Vancouver

woozietuzzieNOSPAM@hotmail.com
(remove NO SPAM)

More about : motorola vxxx goodies

Anonymous
June 19, 2004 5:29:45 AM

correct address should read woozietuzzi@hotmail.com

"Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net> wrote in message
> Original MP3 Ringtones of ANY song
> Games
> Volume boost
> Custom Outer Display text
> Removal of locked pictures from factory
>
> Customize almost anything on your phone!
>
> 10-35 dollars depending on what you want done.
>
> Located in Vancouver
>
> woozietuzzieNOSPAM@hotmail.com
> (remove NO SPAM)

June 19, 2004 8:02:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

Anyone can do all that themselves for free with a hexedit, Midway and MPTs!
"Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net> wrote in message
news:D GMAc.12715$K53.5448@edtnps89...
> correct address should read woozietuzzi@hotmail.com
>

> "Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net> wrote in message
> > Original MP3 Ringtones of ANY song
> > Games
> > Volume boost
> > Custom Outer Display text
> > Removal of locked pictures from factory
> >
> > Customize almost anything on your phone!
> >
> > 10-35 dollars depending on what you want done.
> >
> > Located in Vancouver
> >
> > woozietuzzieNOSPAM@hotmail.com
> > (remove NO SPAM)

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 10:48:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

Or you can head over to http://www.howardforums.com and visit the
Motorola forum which has all this information in it for FREE!!!

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 01:29:45 GMT, "Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net>
wrote:

>correct address should read woozietuzzi@hotmail.com
>

>"Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net> wrote in message
>> Original MP3 Ringtones of ANY song
>> Games
>> Volume boost
>> Custom Outer Display text
>> Removal of locked pictures from factory
>>
>> Customize almost anything on your phone!
>>
>> 10-35 dollars depending on what you want done.
>>
>> Located in Vancouver
>>
>> woozietuzzieNOSPAM@hotmail.com
>> (remove NO SPAM)

June 20, 2004 12:49:43 PM

"Khris" <spam@myst.ca> wrote in message
> Or you can head over to http://www.howardforums.com and visit the
> Motorola forum which has all this information in it for FREE!!!

I tried viewing that web site, but it came up that the Administrator has
banned my address!

I use the Anonymizer cloaking service to strip out malware, tracking
cookies, JavaScript, ActiveX controls and spyware from being downloaded by
web sites. You would be amazed at how high a percentage of web sites try to
load such stuff into your computer, without your knowledge or consent.

That web site will not give access to Anonymizer users--and I suspect that
there must be a reason that they have blocked the Anonymizer proxy IP
addresses.

I prefer to decline viewing such sites, rather than risk the possibility of
receiving spyware or malware from them. Anyone else thinking of viewing
that site should be aware that they do so at their own peril.

For lots more info in spyware, malware, keyloggers and internet-borne
viruses, subscribe to the alt.privacy.spyware newsgroup, and prepare to be
shocked at what you learn.
June 20, 2004 11:19:57 PM

"Jeremy" <jeremy@nospam.thanks.com> wrote in message

> "Khris" <spam@myst.ca> wrote in message
> > Or you can head over to http://www.howardforums.com and visit the
> > Motorola forum which has all this information in it for FREE!!!
> >

> I tried viewing that web site, but it came up that the Administrator has
> banned my address!
>
> I use the Anonymizer cloaking service to strip out malware, tracking
> cookies, JavaScript, ActiveX controls and spyware from being downloaded by
> web sites. You would be amazed at how high a percentage of web sites try
> load such stuff into your computer, without your knowledge or consent.
>
> That web site will not give access to Anonymizer users--and I suspect that
> there must be a reason that they have blocked the Anonymizer proxy IP
> addresses.
>
> I prefer to decline viewing such sites, rather than risk the possibility
of
> receiving spyware or malware from them. Anyone else thinking of viewing
> that site should be aware that they do so at their own peril.
>
> For lots more info in spyware, malware, keyloggers and internet-borne
> viruses, subscribe to the alt.privacy.spyware newsgroup, and prepare to be
> shocked at what you learn.

Paranoid or what? Are you trying to hide your activities lol? The site is
clean, and you are missing out on alot of good info! but maybe you can do a
google search and when you find what you are looking for, click on the cache
option at the bottom of the decription, that is googles snapshot of the page
and not the actually website, maybe that will work for you?
!