Motorola Vxxx goodies

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

Original MP3 Ringtones of ANY song
Games
Volume boost
Custom Outer Display text
Removal of locked pictures from factory

Customize almost anything on your phone!

10-35 dollars depending on what you want done.

Located in Vancouver

woozietuzzieNOSPAM@hotmail.com
(remove NO SPAM)
5 answers Last reply
More about motorola vxxx goodies
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

    correct address should read woozietuzzi@hotmail.com

    "Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net> wrote in message
    > Original MP3 Ringtones of ANY song
    > Games
    > Volume boost
    > Custom Outer Display text
    > Removal of locked pictures from factory
    >
    > Customize almost anything on your phone!
    >
    > 10-35 dollars depending on what you want done.
    >
    > Located in Vancouver
    >
    > woozietuzzieNOSPAM@hotmail.com
    > (remove NO SPAM)

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

    Anyone can do all that themselves for free with a hexedit, Midway and MPTs!
    > correct address should read woozietuzzi@hotmail.com
    >

    > "Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net> wrote in message
    > > Original MP3 Ringtones of ANY song
    > > Games
    > > Volume boost
    > > Custom Outer Display text
    > > Removal of locked pictures from factory
    > >
    > > Customize almost anything on your phone!
    > >
    > > 10-35 dollars depending on what you want done.
    > >
    > > Located in Vancouver
    > >
    > > woozietuzzieNOSPAM@hotmail.com
    > > (remove NO SPAM)

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

    Or you can head over to http://www.howardforums.com and visit the
    Motorola forum which has all this information in it for FREE!!!

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 01:29:45 GMT, "Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net>
    wrote:

    >correct address should read woozietuzzi@hotmail.com
    >

    >"Motoclub" <tuffdogNO@SPAMtelus.net> wrote in message
    >> Original MP3 Ringtones of ANY song
    >> Games
    >> Volume boost
    >> Custom Outer Display text
    >> Removal of locked pictures from factory
    >>
    >> Customize almost anything on your phone!
    >>
    >> 10-35 dollars depending on what you want done.
    >>
    >> Located in Vancouver
    >>
    >> woozietuzzieNOSPAM@hotmail.com
    >> (remove NO SPAM)

  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

    "Khris" <spam@myst.ca> wrote in message
    > Or you can head over to http://www.howardforums.com and visit the
    > Motorola forum which has all this information in it for FREE!!!

    I tried viewing that web site, but it came up that the Administrator has
    banned my address!

    I use the Anonymizer cloaking service to strip out malware, tracking
    cookies, JavaScript, ActiveX controls and spyware from being downloaded by
    web sites. You would be amazed at how high a percentage of web sites try to
    load such stuff into your computer, without your knowledge or consent.

    That web site will not give access to Anonymizer users--and I suspect that
    there must be a reason that they have blocked the Anonymizer proxy IP
    addresses.

    I prefer to decline viewing such sites, rather than risk the possibility of
    receiving spyware or malware from them. Anyone else thinking of viewing
    that site should be aware that they do so at their own peril.

    For lots more info in spyware, malware, keyloggers and internet-borne
    viruses, subscribe to the alt.privacy.spyware newsgroup, and prepare to be
    shocked at what you learn.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.rogers-att,van.4sale,van.forsale (More info?)

    "Jeremy" <jeremy@nospam.thanks.com> wrote in message

    > "Khris" <spam@myst.ca> wrote in message
    > > Or you can head over to http://www.howardforums.com and visit the
    > > Motorola forum which has all this information in it for FREE!!!
    > >

    > I tried viewing that web site, but it came up that the Administrator has
    > banned my address!
    >
    > I use the Anonymizer cloaking service to strip out malware, tracking
    > cookies, JavaScript, ActiveX controls and spyware from being downloaded by
    > web sites. You would be amazed at how high a percentage of web sites try
    > load such stuff into your computer, without your knowledge or consent.
    >
    > That web site will not give access to Anonymizer users--and I suspect that
    > there must be a reason that they have blocked the Anonymizer proxy IP
    > addresses.
    >
    > I prefer to decline viewing such sites, rather than risk the possibility
    of
    > receiving spyware or malware from them. Anyone else thinking of viewing
    > that site should be aware that they do so at their own peril.
    >
    > For lots more info in spyware, malware, keyloggers and internet-borne
    > viruses, subscribe to the alt.privacy.spyware newsgroup, and prepare to be
    > shocked at what you learn.

    Paranoid or what? Are you trying to hide your activities lol? The site is
    clean, and you are missing out on alot of good info! but maybe you can do a
    google search and when you find what you are looking for, click on the cache
    option at the bottom of the decription, that is googles snapshot of the page
    and not the actually website, maybe that will work for you?

Rogers AT&T Motorola Internet Service Providers