I bought a FX 8150 just before the FX 8350 came out. I was thinking about getting the new FX 8350 and selling the FX 8150 on ebay since they seem to auction at about 130$ on there and the 8350 is only 190$ on amazon.
The main reason I've been wanting to upgrade is that I've been having stuttering problems in games such as Skyrim and Far Cry 3 and was hoping the core speed difference (3.6 to 4.0) would fix that problem but I also wasn't sure it the problems weren't because I am running Win8.
Do you think it's worth the upgrade? Should I just OC it and wait until steamroller comes out or just cough up the 60$ difference?
EDIT: Also, I only have the stock cooling system so I would have to invest in a cooling system to OC.