pickable locks in instances

morten

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me with some info on locks in
instances. Which locks can be picked and which cant? Lets say the skill for
lockpicking is 300. I know I can pick locks in SM, Dire Maul, some in BRD.
But what about UBRS (i think the answer is no, since IF is spammed with need
keyholder)

TIA

Morten

"Morten" <real_mag@@@@hotmail.com> wrote

> Hi, I was wondering if you could help me with some info on locks in
> instances. Which locks can be picked and which cant? Lets say the skill for
> lockpicking is 300. I know I can pick locks in SM, Dire Maul, some in BRD.
> But what about UBRS (i think the answer is no, since IF is spammed with need
> keyholder)

The UBRS door isn't pickable, sadly. If it was, there wouldn't be a single
player with a key, because it's a PITA to get it :eek:)

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]