Help with recent words that pops up everytime you search

I would like to get rid of the memory of words that pops up when have written
a username somewhere once or just searched for something i google. Is this
possible?
I know you can delete cookies and temporary internet-files and I dont mean
the dropdown list in the adress-field. I would be very thankful for any help?
--
not to computerexperienced swede
1 answer Last reply

    Open IE and then choose Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab then uncheck the
    "Use Auto Inline Complete" option under the browsing category.

    Jody C

    "Henrik001" <myname@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message
    >I would like to get rid of the memory of words that pops up when have
    >written
    > a username somewhere once or just searched for something i google. Is this
    > possible?
    > I know you can delete cookies and temporary internet-files and I dont mean
    > the dropdown list in the adress-field. I would be very thankful for any
    > help?
    > --
    > not to computerexperienced swede

Configuration Customization Windows XP