Help with recent words that pops up everytime you search

August 2, 2005 4:48:02 AM

I would like to get rid of the memory of words that pops up when have written
a username somewhere once or just searched for something i google. Is this
possible?
I know you can delete cookies and temporary internet-files and I dont mean
the dropdown list in the adress-field. I would be very thankful for any help?
--
not to computerexperienced swede
Anonymous

Open IE and then choose Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab then uncheck the
"Use Auto Inline Complete" option under the browsing category.

Jody C

!