Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Someone know the motherboard dell inc 0c2kjt? will be fix with a gtx 560 standar

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Gtx
  • Dell
  • Motherboards
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 23, 2012 1:22:15 AM

Hello, i have this motherboard dell inc 0c2kjt is a inspiron 580slim computer but in google almost not results of this mobo so i need if this motherboard support a gtx 560 STANDARD EDITION

i know what the gtx 560 doesnt fix in a case slim so already buy a new case a LEXA S and another PSU COOLMAX 500W

waiting for your replies :) 
sorry for my bad english

More about : motherboard dell 0c2kjt fix gtx 560 standar

Best solution

a c 79 V Motherboard
July 23, 2012 1:46:49 AM

IF the board has a PCI express slot, it will support the card. As to moving the system into a new case, you have to be careful: some brand-name computer boards use proprietary connectors or non-standard mounting hole positions which could make it impossible to either use a standard ATX board in their case, or their board in a standard ATX case.
July 23, 2012 2:00:52 AM

SchizTech said:
IF the board has a PCI express slot, it will support the card. As to moving the system into a new case, you have to be careful: some brand-name computer boards use proprietary connectors or non-standard mounting hole positions which could make it impossible to either use a standard ATX board in their case, or their board in a standard ATX case.

thank you, yes the board have PCI-EXPRESS X16, TY for you suggest of moving the system i will be careful i dont think that dell use property conectors but i will investigate more of that

that psu coolmax 500w will be able to run the gtx 560 STANDARD EDTION with a i3 550 and 4gb RAM?
m
l
Related resources
a c 79 V Motherboard
July 23, 2012 2:03:08 AM

Yes, 500W will run that card
m
l
July 23, 2012 2:08:46 AM

SchizTech said:
Yes, 500W will run that card

OK. thank you very much :)