Someone know the motherboard dell inc 0c2kjt? will be fix with a gtx 560 standar

davidb23

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012
Hello, i have this motherboard dell inc 0c2kjt is a inspiron 580slim computer but in google almost not results of this mobo so i need if this motherboard support a gtx 560 STANDARD EDITION

i know what the gtx 560 doesnt fix in a case slim so already buy a new case a LEXA S and another PSU COOLMAX 500W

waiting for your replies :)
sorry for my bad english

Solution
IF the board has a PCI express slot, it will support the card. As to moving the system into a new case, you have to be careful: some brand-name computer boards use proprietary connectors or non-standard mounting hole positions which could make it impossible to either use a standard ATX board in their case, or their board in a standard ATX case.
IF the board has a PCI express slot, it will support the card. As to moving the system into a new case, you have to be careful: some brand-name computer boards use proprietary connectors or non-standard mounting hole positions which could make it impossible to either use a standard ATX board in their case, or their board in a standard ATX case.

Solution

davidb23

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012

thank you, yes the board have PCI-EXPRESS X16, TY for you suggest of moving the system i will be careful i dont think that dell use property conectors but i will investigate more of that

that psu coolmax 500w will be able to run the gtx 560 STANDARD EDTION with a i3 550 and 4gb RAM?