Warrior Spec Suggestions

Hey all,

I just rolled a warrior the other day and have him up to 15 by now. I
want to spec him so hes focused on grinding first and then move him to
a pvp spec later. Wondered if anyone had seen any good spec layouts or
had any suggestions on what path to go.

cool thanks everyone. Ill check those out. (cant now work blocks
wow.com)

> Hey all,
>
> I just rolled a warrior the other day and have him up to 15 by now. I
> want to spec him so hes focused on grinding first and then move him to
> a pvp spec later. Wondered if anyone had seen any good spec layouts or
> had any suggestions on what path to go.

This build works well for pvp & grinding:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warriors/talents.html?0530502130251000310505013100500000000000000000000000
(change axe specialization to whatever your preferred weapon is)

At 60 when you're running instances (if that is your thing) your guild may
try and convince you to change to a tanking build such as:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warriors/talents.html?0500200000000000005050003000000000050005033003221151

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

"Areric" <josh.schramm@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> I just rolled a warrior the other day and have him up to 15 by now. I
> want to spec him so hes focused on grinding first and then move him to
> a pvp spec later. Wondered if anyone had seen any good spec layouts or
> had any suggestions on what path to go.

I would say going down any tree can be helpful. I myself started going down
the fury first to get Cruelty (5%crit) And then started building down the
Arms path.
I definatly recommend Cruelty, best Tier one talent spec in the game.

On 12 Sep 2005 12:08:28 -0700, "Areric" <josh.schramm@gmail.com>
wrote:

>cool thanks everyone. Ill check those out. (cant now work blocks
>wow.com)

Up to level 60, I recommend going with an Arms or Fury build to
maximize on DPS. There are 2 templates you can use up to that
point..they should be easy to find.

When you get to 60, I recommend that you respec to 5/11/35 (as of this
patch, until they change the talents again). That will give you
enough points in Protection to make you a viable tank in order to
participate in Onyxia, MC, or Zul Gurub (etc.) runs. Those runs areo
your best chance at getting epic equipment, unless you like the idea
of farming mobs until one drops.

Here is the link for that Protection template:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warriors/talents.html?0500000000000000000550010000000000055054003500222101