Warrior Spec Suggestions

Hey all,

I just rolled a warrior the other day and have him up to 15 by now. I
want to spec him so hes focused on grinding first and then move him to
a pvp spec later. Wondered if anyone had seen any good spec layouts or
had any suggestions on what path to go.
4 answers Last reply
More about warrior spec suggestions

    cool thanks everyone. Ill check those out. (cant now work blocks
    wow.com)

    > Hey all,
    >
    > I just rolled a warrior the other day and have him up to 15 by now. I
    > want to spec him so hes focused on grinding first and then move him to
    > a pvp spec later. Wondered if anyone had seen any good spec layouts or
    > had any suggestions on what path to go.

    This build works well for pvp & grinding:
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warriors/talents.html?0530502130251000310505013100500000000000000000000000
    (change axe specialization to whatever your preferred weapon is)

    At 60 when you're running instances (if that is your thing) your guild may
    try and convince you to change to a tanking build such as:
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warriors/talents.html?0500200000000000005050003000000000050005033003221151

    "Areric" <josh.schramm@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I just rolled a warrior the other day and have him up to 15 by now. I
    > want to spec him so hes focused on grinding first and then move him to
    > a pvp spec later. Wondered if anyone had seen any good spec layouts or
    > had any suggestions on what path to go.

    I would say going down any tree can be helpful. I myself started going down
    the fury first to get Cruelty (5%crit) And then started building down the
    Arms path.
    I definatly recommend Cruelty, best Tier one talent spec in the game.

    On 12 Sep 2005 12:08:28 -0700, "Areric" <josh.schramm@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >cool thanks everyone. Ill check those out. (cant now work blocks
    >wow.com)

    Up to level 60, I recommend going with an Arms or Fury build to
    maximize on DPS. There are 2 templates you can use up to that
    point..they should be easy to find.

    When you get to 60, I recommend that you respec to 5/11/35 (as of this
    patch, until they change the talents again). That will give you
    enough points in Protection to make you a viable tank in order to
    participate in Onyxia, MC, or Zul Gurub (etc.) runs. Those runs areo
    your best chance at getting epic equipment, unless you like the idea
    of farming mobs until one drops.

    Here is the link for that Protection template:
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warriors/talents.html?0500000000000000000550010000000000055054003500222101

Warcraft Games Video Games