ringtones help

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hey guys, i just got my new Samsung X426, and at the store the guy said it
was compatible wav and mpeg ringtones...

i dont see any info on this in the manual...

and second, if so, where can i get some (free) and same for polyphonic
(free)

Thanks for the help!
1 answer Last reply
More about ringtones help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    http://www.v525downloads.de/
    Also check out www.howardforums.com for all the info you will need for any
    cell!
    l8r

    "OverrRyde" <none@none.none> wrote in message
    > Hey guys, i just got my new Samsung X426, and at the store the guy said it
    > was compatible wav and mpeg ringtones...
    >
    > i dont see any info on this in the manual...
    >
    > and second, if so, where can i get some (free) and same for polyphonic
    > (free)
    >
    > Thanks for the help!

Rogers AT&T Compatibility Samsung Internet Service Providers