ringtones help

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hey guys, i just got my new Samsung X426, and at the store the guy said it
was compatible wav and mpeg ringtones...

i dont see any info on this in the manual...

and second, if so, where can i get some (free) and same for polyphonic
(free)

Thanks for the help!

anybody

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

http://www.v525downloads.de/
Also check out www.howardforums.com for all the info you will need for any
cell!
l8r