Sign in with
Your question

Hello,please would you mind to help me with information on options for hardware

Last response: in Networking
September 11, 2011 2:31:31 PM

Hello,please would you mind to help me with information on options for hardware to host the intranet, including costs of purchase in $,running and maitaining the hardware. -options for extending this intranet to allow for more home working and access by staff. -options for storage of electronic files . -recommendations for how the intranet/extranet should be set up and run
September 11, 2011 7:20:54 PM

the question you asked is to general, it is like saying "I need the costs of purchase in $,running and maintaining a car". you don't know if I want a Fiat 500 or a Porsche 911 GT

all I understand is that you like to buy hardware/Server to host information web based on your internal network (intranet) and how to possibly share it so that Staff might have access to it via the internet.

so the main info needed is what will be hosted on the server?
m
l
September 18, 2011 3:31:41 AM

I would like to know the requirements needed for creating a company intranet.
- hardware for hosting the intranet
- the costs of purchasing the hardware, running and maintaining the hardware
- and also options for extending this to an extranet, to allow for limited home working and access by staff whilst at clients' premises
m
l
Related resources
September 18, 2011 3:40:29 AM

- and also options for extending this to an extranet, to allow for limited home working and access by staff whilst at clients' premises
m
l
September 18, 2011 4:24:13 AM

Sharon_83 said:

Sharon_83 said:

m
l
!