ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP or other?

wilzy89

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012
Before I say anything, I am in Australia. I will post all prices in both AU$ and the appropriate US$ conversion, but would prefer to shop within Australia.

I posted a thread thread earlier about upgrading from my 260GTX to a 670GTX or similar, in order to get the best performance I can out of BF3.

I have chosen the 670GTX all but definitely and had my eye on the ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP. However, this card is looking to be near impossible to get now (lack of stock in Aus), and may even be a little out of my budget.

So my other options are:
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 Superclocked+ 4GB at $599 which is the absolute maximum I will spend.
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB FTW at $529
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 Overclocked 2GB at $489

I'm basically choosing from PC Case Gear, PLE and Austin Computers. If there are any other good sites please suggest. Might even look at getting in on Newegg.

Are there any personal experiences with these cards and BF3? I will probably be playing Icenhancer 2.1 GTAIV when it comes out too. I am after the best bang for buck!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

wilzy89

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012

Thanks, but umart seems to have less range and the same if not worse prices than my other sites.

TRENDING THREADS