I would say if your first priority was gaming then it's not well balanced. Too much CPU and not enough GPU for the price.
There are a few problems with the listed system beyond that, and I will address them in order:
1. The listed power supply is poor. That's a common mistake of all those small time builders... they don't understand the importance of a quality PSU. The BIG guys do... Dell and HP actually research their power supplies.
2. There are no listed fans for the case, and it looks narrow and poorly designed. The fan we can see looks small and noisy.
Given your desires, a list like this would make more sense:
Yes, that's US and doesn't help you with prices. However, the general specs are just about perfect.
- A high quality case with front USB 3.0 ports. This one is on the small side, so you could get a larger case and larger motherboard to go into it... no clear advantage to that for you though, except maybe more air flow.
- A high quality power supply
- A motherboard that supports USB 3.0 and very fast drives.
- A fast CPU that will do what you want.
- An adequate new video card that will run cool and not use too much power.