alexander0884

Distinguished
May 28, 2010
No, you can play most games with a budget graphics card. But you wont have the same effects.

ON the upside if you have a powerful card you will have better graphics and effects than PS3 or XBOX.

PS3/XBOX is no different that an a PC, but with less features.

stephen24

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
ok thanks, what are some sites or how do u go about playing dose games online and is it the same where you can start a game an save it to continue playing some other time ??

Are you implying that, to play a PS3 or XBOX 360 game (that's available on PC too) you need a powerful GPU?
Well, techically, you won't be needing a high end GPU. A mid range GPU should suffice to get playable frame rates at low resolutions and at lowered settings.

stephen24

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012

no im askin do u need a powerful graphic card to play ps3 an xbox games online but i got the answer already

stephen24

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
ok do you no anyting about emulation settings ? some games on my pc dont come on cause it says somthing bout a protection on the disk an that il have to disable the settings in the emulation folder ? what or where is that ?

stephen24

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
well i downloaded the game from the net..an when trying to start up the game it keep sayin please insert cd/dvd so i clickd on help online for soltions and thats what they suggested....so im just curious to what is really d problem

The problem is, it's not original. Buy those games, and then they'd work, in both for single player and multiplayer.

ballinb0ss

Honorable
Mar 14, 2012
@stephen24, please do us a favor, not trying to troll, however it is very hard to understand your questions, as for emulation of xbox 360 or playstation 3, currently it isnt possible, as for downloading games, unless they are free to play, is also known as pirating or stealing, and is illegal, we cant help you if you are stealing games, however, you can buy most all games here
http://store.steampowered.com/
This is like xbox live marketplace or playstation store, you can buy pc games here

I just dont get the question he is asking in the first place.

You can't play console games that you buy from the store on the computer.

You can't download games for console from the internet and use them on the computer.

And buy your games bud. If you wanna play on the PC, use Steam. Too bad you missed the Summer Sale that drained my wallet.

And Recon, you have a lot of games. I've only got like 130. I might add you.