Good cube like cases

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • Graphics Cards
  • Components
Last response: in Components
January 25, 2013 4:54:59 AM

im interested in portability for my present pc because i take it place to place so im in need of a new case and am currently looking for some cube like cases, ones possibly with handles? but i havent seen many so im wondering if anyone knows of any good ones with reasonable airflow and can fit a amd radeon 7850 as it is a bigger graphics card.

More about : good cube cases

a c 111 ) Power supply
a c 110 U Graphics card
January 25, 2013 5:03:21 AM

Mini ITX is the way to go.
m
l
January 25, 2013 5:05:12 AM

is there a big difference between micro atx and mini itx? because i already have a micro atx motherboard in my current machine and im just planning on moving things over to a new case.
m
l
Related resources
a c 111 ) Power supply
a c 110 U Graphics card
January 25, 2013 5:43:22 AM

Silverstone PS07!
m
l
a c 105 ) Power supply
a b U Graphics card
January 25, 2013 6:09:51 AM

Make and mod is my advice, design exactly the case you want and need, then build it, handles where you want them, lights and fans to suit, its all win man :) 
Moto
m
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 103 U Graphics card
January 25, 2013 6:29:59 AM

Personally, I love the Bitfenix Prodigy... and it can be fairly easily modded to be micro ATX, if you're willing to take the time. I don't have Moto's psycho-ness, so I tend to find the best fit and then make it fit better. ;) 
m
l
January 25, 2013 6:30:27 AM

im not very good at building anything from scratch really so making my own case is out of the question i mean i could out of cardboard but i mean thats just horrible.
m
l
a c 105 ) Power supply
a b U Graphics card
January 25, 2013 6:48:53 AM

**so I tend to find the best fit and then make it fit better. **
My ethos as well mate, I just enjoy the 'from scratch' challenge but usually finding something thats as close as possible to requirement then modding the last few details is way easier,
@Unreal, no, no cardboard :p 
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://static.mod...
:p 
Moto
m
l