Poison Daggers...when?

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:56:07 -0500, David <dave@name.com> wrote:

>Can someone tell me when/how my Rogue can start using poison with my
>daggers?
>Thank you!

Level 20. There is a quest that takes you to Westfal and a tower
there. It's doable solo.... but sometimes helps if you have help.

if you're alliance -- I believe you have to goto SW to get the quest.
It's in the SI:7 area. I'm not sure how for Horde

>>Can someone tell me when/how my Rogue can start using poison with my
>>daggers?
>>Thank you!
>
>Level 20. There is a quest that takes you to Westfal and a tower
>there. It's doable solo.... but sometimes helps if you have help.

Or, if you are horde, to a tower at the northern tip of The Barrens.
If you are 20, don't solo it. Another way to get poison before the
quest - if you can't find a party to help you with it - is go to the
AH, or ask another rogue for some. I believe you can use the poisons
even if you can't make them. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Bronzebeard PVE:
Lehi - 60 Human Paladin
Bathsheba - 60 Human Rogue

Frostmane PVP: