Can anyone pls suggest the best and cheap Z77 Motherboard with best and cheap Graphic card with the following features?
1. Integrated Bluetooth
2. Integrated Wi-fi
3. HDMI support since I'll be connecting my CPU to my 36 inch FULL HD LED TV.
4. Best Audio support since I'll be connecting my CPU to my Sony 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater system ( with Woofer obviously)
5. Should be able to support Blu ray player (in CPU) and watching Blu-ray and FULL HD movies on TV.
6. A little bit of casual gaming once a week.
7. And last but not the least: Everyday computing, working with MS Office, Visual Studio 2010, Browsing, Surfing etc.,
Please see that my MAX budget with Graphic card is around $ 200- $ 250 and my processor will be either i7-3770K or i5-3570K.
Earlier recommendations were ASRock H77M and Asus P8Z77-V LK. Any other suggestions?
I would not recommend a graphics card below HD7770 for even casual gaming with that display but I may be wrong here.
Other posters, please use the site that I have linked above or this: http://www.theitdepot.com/
since OP will probably be buying in India.
Thank you so much Satyam for your inputs. Even I searched a lot but was not able to fit into that budget. Moreover that board also looks pretty decent. Both the sites you listed are really useful. I never found that before. Thanks again.