I have not gone on the test server to check out Zul'Gurub but I was
wondering if anyone knew if there were any prerequisites for this dungeon?
I have gone to the entrance of it and there seems to be a door that you
cannot enter, was wondering if you need to obtain some sort of key for it.
thanx.

El Durango wrote:
> I have not gone on the test server to check out Zul'Gurub but I was
> wondering if anyone knew if there were any prerequisites for this dungeon?
> I have gone to the entrance of it and there seems to be a door that you
> cannot enter, was wondering if you need to obtain some sort of key for it.
> thanx.

I think that the patch notes on the test server said that there is a
quest to enter ZG. On the test server you can buy the key - I doubt if
that will carry over to the live servers though :p

steve.kaye

"steve.kaye" <nospam@giddy-kippers.co.uk> wrote in message

> El Durango wrote:
>> I have not gone on the test server to check out Zul'Gurub but I was
>> wondering if anyone knew if there were any prerequisites for this
>> dungeon?
>> I have gone to the entrance of it and there seems to be a door that you
>> cannot enter, was wondering if you need to obtain some sort of key for
>> it.
>> thanx.

There isnt a quest to enter, you just zone in. The entrance in the NE part
of STV. There are quests relating to the instance from a new island in the
NW part of STV.

olaf