"move to" and "copy to" on menu

I have reinstalled XP after hard drive failure. Used to have the above
command options in my menu. Now have only "send to". How do I get back my old
menu items?

"Move To" and "Copy To" options will not be present in a clean install. You
may add the items to the context-menu:
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=add+%22Move+to%22

*Side-effects of adding MoveTo & CopyTo to context-menu

What goes wrong when you add "Copy To" to the context menu:
http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2004/02/02/66160.aspx

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org