3310 problem

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
September 27, 2004 3:30:40 AM

I've got a strange problem on my 3310.
I have a number of numbers in my phone book, but when I search
alphabetically, it gets from a-g, and then returns to the main menu,
ignoring the numbers stored under h-z. It's particularly irritating
when you compose a text and then want to send it to someone with a
name that starts with anything past g as there is no function to type
in a name.

I thought I could erase all the numbers and reload them, but I can't
remember my security code (I don't remember ever having one). I can't
erase them one by one as when it gets past g, it returns to the main
menu

Any ideas?

Ken

More about : 3310 problem

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 3:18:35 PM

kenhiggs8 wrote:
> I've got a strange problem on my 3310.
> I have a number of numbers in my phone book, but when I search
> alphabetically, it gets from a-g, and then returns to the main menu,
> ignoring the numbers stored under h-z. It's particularly irritating
> when you compose a text and then want to send it to someone with a
> name that starts with anything past g as there is no function to type
> in a name.
>
> I thought I could erase all the numbers and reload them, but I can't
> remember my security code (I don't remember ever having one). I can't
> erase them one by one as when it gets past g, it returns to the main
> menu
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Ken
You could try the default nokia security code -12345

Lee
!