3310 problem

I've got a strange problem on my 3310.
I have a number of numbers in my phone book, but when I search
alphabetically, it gets from a-g, and then returns to the main menu,
ignoring the numbers stored under h-z. It's particularly irritating
when you compose a text and then want to send it to someone with a
name that starts with anything past g as there is no function to type
in a name.

I thought I could erase all the numbers and reload them, but I can't
remember my security code (I don't remember ever having one). I can't
erase them one by one as when it gets past g, it returns to the main
menu

Any ideas?

Ken
1 answer Last reply
More about 3310 problem

    kenhiggs8 wrote:
    > I've got a strange problem on my 3310.
    > I have a number of numbers in my phone book, but when I search
    > alphabetically, it gets from a-g, and then returns to the main menu,
    > ignoring the numbers stored under h-z. It's particularly irritating
    > when you compose a text and then want to send it to someone with a
    > name that starts with anything past g as there is no function to type
    > in a name.
    >
    > I thought I could erase all the numbers and reload them, but I can't
    > remember my security code (I don't remember ever having one). I can't
    > erase them one by one as when it gets past g, it returns to the main
    > menu
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Ken
    You could try the default nokia security code -12345

    Lee

Nokia