Nokia 7600 Any Good?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
September 27, 2004 5:39:04 AM

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me I want to get a nokia 7600
but I'm not sure if they are any good can anyone help?

More about : nokia 7600 good

Anonymous
October 2, 2004 9:45:52 PM

"Kimmy" <kimbyarcher@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me I want to get a nokia 7600
> but I'm not sure if they are any good can anyone help?

You can buy one from the CPW for £44.95 PAYG on 3

Regards
Lockzie
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 3:31:19 PM

"Lockzie" <lockzie1@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "Kimmy" <kimbyarcher@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me I want to get a nokia 7600
> > but I'm not sure if they are any good can anyone help?
>

> You can buy one from the CPW for £44.95 PAYG on 3
>
> Regards
> Lockzie

Problems are- network locked, as it is a 3g phone, may have problems with
using other cards even if unlocked. We also have problems sending mms
overseas.
Not a bad phone, but make sure its what you want!
!