Need list of gaming GPU supporting Gigabyte G41M Combo under Rs.3000?

G

Processor - Intel Dual Core E5500 @ 2.8Ghz
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA G41M COMBO
Ram - Kingston DDR2 2Gb @ 800Mhz FSB(Now upgrading to DDR3 2*2 1333Mhz Dual Channel...Is This Good?)
HDD - WD 500Gb @ 7200 RPM
Cabinet - Zebronics @ 450W PSU
Display - BENQ LED 19 GF22HDAL

My question is related to my motherboard support and an entry level graphics card within Rs. 3000 which is able to perform under built in cabinet 450W?
ASUS AMD/ATI RADEON HD5450 1GB 1333Mhz, SAPPHIRE AMD/ATI RADEON HD5450 1GB 1333Mhz

The onboard graphics GMA X4500 serves a good support for most of the games tested. These are the game list which I tested :-

FALLOUT:NEW VEGAS(LOW TO MEDIUM), DOOM3, DEATHSPANK ALL SERIES, FAR CRY ALL SERIES, UT2004, HALF LIFE 2 ALL CHAPTERS, BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM(LOW), COD ALL SERIES, L4D ALL SERIES, NINJA BLADE(LOW), DIRT 3, COMPANY OF HEROES, SUPREME COMMANDER, L.A NOIRE(LOW) ETC.

Pre 2009 games ran without a trouble. I had tested it myself believe me. The list is huge. For a par low - medium hardware like mine, I was surprised how good it could perform in terms of gaming wise. I have to admit the motherboard is sweet.

But now I need a GPU card within the budget. Especially for gaming, watching movies without a need for extra PSU upgrade. My current PSU jets 450W and the GPU must be compelled to work within 450W. So it would be awesome if one could enlighten me or direct me regarding my queries. Thank you in advance.

xeon3d

Honorable
Jul 24, 2012

G

Thank you very much for your responses. I forgot to mention I do not wish to play games at higher settings. I am okay with low to medium settings reasonably. It is very hard to choose the right card under 3K budget. Sort of in a dilemma. Still does not pan out on how to choose the right one. Can give me a heads up on difference b/w HTPC & Gaming based cards which seem to be dominated at the sites like flipkart and the reviews of users are very mixed?
And finally which one must I go for for the moment or is it best to wait for a while

G

Thank you :p

coolsehrawat

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013

coolsehrawat

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
hey dude can you help me out to find good gpu for GigaByte GA-G41M-Combo (rev. 2.0) can you please provide me the list that will supports this mobo it would be a great gratitude and my specs are (psu 500 watt, processor intel core 2 duo 2.9 ghz, 4 gb RAM ddr3 ) !!!
I still don't want to bottleneck my CPU and it should be at reasonable price