**Unable to Install Intel QuickSync (i7-3770)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

InEvX

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
Someone has to help me PLEASE! I'm losing my ever loving mind with this frustrating problem!

I have an Intel i7-3770 processor, yet it's unable to use Intel QuickSync. I know this 3rd gen processor has Intel HD-4000!
I tried absolutely everything!

Everytime I tried installing the HD-4000 graphics driver, it said "unable to meet system requirements".
I tried everything. I had to reinstall windows and take out my graphics card to FINALLY install the driver for the intel HD-4000. I had intel quicksync and when I reconnected the computer back to the internet, it doesn't show intel QuickSync anymore.

I don't know what to do. Dell representatives tried everything with me. Now they're saying that they have to replace my motherboard? WHY?
I just want this driver to be installed, but it just won't. This problem is a threat to my sanity!!!

How to get Intel Quicksync?! PLEASE help! I beg of you kind souls! :bounce:

Solution
What crap is that? You have an additional graphics card adn expect Intel Quicksync to work anyway? The HD-4000 is disabled if you stick another card in and that's why the installer tells you it can't find it. A new mobo will not help with that.
What crap is that? You have an additional graphics card adn expect Intel Quicksync to work anyway? The HD-4000 is disabled if you stick another card in and that's why the installer tells you it can't find it. A new mobo will not help with that.

Solution

InEvX

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
Ugh. Dell is over compensating their customer support. They're calling me NON-STOP about this. To me, it's not a big deal. But I refuse to get a new motherboard over a SOFTWARE problem.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully I can talk to a supervisor or something and explain to the dell tech support that the quicksync is disabled when a graphics card is installed. THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.