Best resource for finding quest locations?

Hi,

My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
much more if I could find where I am going.

Thanks
9 answers Last reply
More about best resource finding quest locations

    In <1126623697.625618.296820@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> "BlarneyFOR" <PPCdude@gmail.com> writes:

    > Hi,

    > My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
    > there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
    > bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
    > much more if I could find where I am going.

    Do you mean that you have quests but are unsure where to go to fulfill
    the objectives?

    Or do you mean that you don't know where to pick up quests in the first
    place?

    --
    John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
    gordon@panix.com

    "BlarneyFOR" <PPCdude@gmail.com> wrote:

    > My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
    > there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
    > bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
    > much more if I could find where I am going.

    Enter the quests or the NPCs name in the search fields of
    http://www.allakhazam.com or http://www.thottbot.com.

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

    BlarneyFOR wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
    > there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
    > bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
    > much more if I could find where I am going.
    >
    > Thanks

    This one's been very helpful, although somewhat incomplete:

    http://www.questkeep.com/

    In article <1126623697.625618.296820@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

    <http://www.thottbot.com>

    --
    Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
    Also (rarely):

    Thanks all! This helps

    Melkuth,

    I work hard all day every day reading manuals and trying to decipher
    cryptic emails. At night I just want to do the quest without having to
    run around in circles...

    Just my perspective

    http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/indexen.php

    the best cartographer in town

    BlarneyFOR wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
    > there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
    > bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
    > much more if I could find where I am going.
    >
    > Thanks

    Hey, how about reading the quest dialog? :)

    Or "gasp" exploring?

    Where's the satisfaction in following someone else's exact footsteps?

    > I work hard all day every day reading manuals and trying to decipher
    > cryptic emails.

    So at night you want to let your hair down and read a manual on how to do
    guides?

    ^_^

    Nah, just messing with you. At the moment though, up to level 44 now I have
    only come accross half a dozen quests that actually puzzled me with regards
    to where I need to go. The instructions each quest has seem to be more
    explicit that the info availiable in the "quest guide" web sites.

Warcraft Games Video Games