Best resource for finding quest locations?

Tags:
  • Warcraft
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 13, 2005 12:01:37 PM

Hi,

My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
much more if I could find where I am going.

Thanks

More about : resource finding quest locations

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 8:00:47 PM

In <1126623697.625618.296820@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> "BlarneyFOR" <PPCdude@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,

> My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
> there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
> bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
> much more if I could find where I am going.

Do you mean that you have quests but are unsure where to go to fulfill
the objectives?

Or do you mean that you don't know where to pick up quests in the first
place?

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

"BlarneyFOR" <PPCdude@gmail.com> wrote:

> My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
> there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
> bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
> much more if I could find where I am going.

Enter the quests or the NPCs name in the search fields of
http://www.allakhazam.com or http://www.thottbot.com.

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

BlarneyFOR wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
> there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
> bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
> much more if I could find where I am going.
>
> Thanks

This one's been very helpful, although somewhat incomplete:

http://www.questkeep.com/
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:11:15 AM

In article <1126623697.625618.296820@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

<http://www.thottbot.com&gt;

--
Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
Also (rarely):

Thanks all! This helps
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 10:31:44 PM

Melkuth,

I work hard all day every day reading manuals and trying to decipher
cryptic emails. At night I just want to do the quest without having to
run around in circles...

Just my perspective
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 3:10:37 PM

BlarneyFOR wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My biggest problem in Warcraft is finding where my quests are. Is
> there a good map or something of where everything is? Is the
> bradygames strategy guide good for this? I would just enjoy the game
> much more if I could find where I am going.
>
> Thanks

Hey, how about reading the quest dialog? :)

Or "gasp" exploring?

Where's the satisfaction in following someone else's exact footsteps?
September 16, 2005 1:14:59 AM

> I work hard all day every day reading manuals and trying to decipher
> cryptic emails.

So at night you want to let your hair down and read a manual on how to do
guides?

^_^

Nah, just messing with you. At the moment though, up to level 44 now I have
only come accross half a dozen quests that actually puzzled me with regards
to where I need to go. The instructions each quest has seem to be more
explicit that the info availiable in the "quest guide" web sites.
!