Vendors, Trainers etc.

Anyone know of a website that gives info regarding the various vendors,
trainers etc. in each town?
It can be a pain sometimes trying to figure out the nearest place to get
some poison ingredients for my rogue, I often end up wasting valuable
hunting time flying from town to town :(

TIA

Greg Parsons wrote:
> Anyone know of a website that gives info regarding the various vendors,
> trainers etc. in each town?
> It can be a pain sometimes trying to figure out the nearest place to get
> some poison ingredients for my rogue, I often end up wasting valuable
> hunting time flying from town to town :(
>
> TIA

http://www.thottbot.com/?s=shady+dealer

This is a pretty good list of poison dealers.

http://wow.gamepressure.com/index.asp