• Homebuilt
  • Computer
  • Games
  • Build
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
September 12, 2012 3:31:15 AM

Ok, at the moment my computer isn't too great for Gaming.. probably due to my integrated graphics (obviously). Anyways im hoping to build a new computer so i can play games and edit videos.. let me say that i will not be playing games that are too demanding, only games such as WoW which are pretty old and only slightly demanding throughout Raids and Cities. Ok here is my current computer specs and i am willing to spend $1000 on a new computer.

OS - Windows 7
Manufacturer - Hewlett Packard
Model - G5200uk-m
Processor - AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 2.80GHz
RAM - 3GB

What computer should i build with a budget of $1000 so i can play games such as WoW with good fps and if you think my current specs arent too bad.. which upgrades could i get with $1000. Thanks for the Replys.

More about : computer build

September 12, 2012 6:01:26 AM

Thanks for the Reply, i will look into your Suggestion and hope to find more answers if they know any upgrades to yours.. or a better set-up for my money :) 
September 12, 2012 6:04:39 AM

also i would probably need to buy the OS which costs about $100 i think.. i'll grab a mouse / keyboard and maybe a couple of monitors but dont include them into the build :) 
September 12, 2012 6:37:50 AM

Does anyone know the Fps that this System would generate on WoW? sounds pretty good to me. xD