I'm trying for two hours now to log on but can't... Waht's with servers? I'm
on Aggramar

--
__________________
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."

Umm...did you not see the message that all realms are down for the
weekly maintenance?

damon

"KillerLoop" <killerloop.2807@gmail.com> wrote in

> I'm trying for two hours now to log on but can't... Waht's with
> servers? I'm on Aggramar

Maintenance. Get used to it mate, Blizzards way of saying go throw a
frisbee or look at porn for a few hours

Damon

Patch is out :)

KillerLoop wrote:
> I'm trying for two hours now to log on but can't... Waht's with servers? I'm
> on Aggramar
>
> --
> __________________
> "The important thing is not to stop questioning."
> Albert Einstein

can you provide the link on the US patch? Can't wait the drip-drip
method of Blizzard, urgh!!!!

Damon wrote:
> "KillerLoop" <killerloop.2807@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Ok, thx! But... AFAIK didn't they apply patches from 3am to 11am
> > tommorow?
>
> Actually it has gone 6 now I look at it so i don't know when.
>
> There is a patch on the US on today 56.3 MB
>
> Damon

Go to worldofwarcraft.com for patch notes on US servers. Basically
they are making the hunter stronger, more competitive...and the druid's
cat form is a bit more vicious..supposedly. Maintenance on States'
servers usually lasts around 8 hours. Patches take any where from 30
mins to a few hours to download here in the States. That being, me and
my buddies here in the States have fiber optic internet which speeds
things up when downloading patches and no lag time in Iron Forge.

"Damon" <d_shawcrossNOTTISBIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "KillerLoop" <killerloop.2807@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> I'm trying for two hours now to log on but can't... Waht's with
>> servers? I'm on Aggramar
>
> Maintenance. Get used to it mate, Blizzards way of saying go throw a
> frisbee or look at porn for a few hours
>
> Damon

And what's time window for maint.??

damon

"KillerLoop" <killerloop.2807@gmail.com> wrote in news:dg710r$5jo$1
@bagan.srce.hr:

> And what's time window for maint.??

I am in the UK and it usually finishes around 6pm GMT so another 40 min to
an hour from now

11am PST if that helps

Damon

Damon wrote:
> "KillerLoop" <killerloop.2807@gmail.com> wrote in news:dg710r$5jo$1
> @bagan.srce.hr:
>
>> And what's time window for maint.??
>
> I am in the UK and it usually finishes around 6pm GMT so another 40
> min to an hour from now

It's usually up by lunchtime IME.

--
www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series