Decent Visuals for Adobe Software and Gaming for <$120

jackattack923

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE:Within next month or so
BUDGET RANGE: After Rebates No more than$120, although I'm ideally looking at $100-$110 without tax.
USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Adobe Software, General Gaming, Homework, Watching Movies, Fold@Home
CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: No current - still progressing build. Looking at 550W XFX.
OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cVTs (current build)
PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Newegg and MicroCenter are most preferred.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA is where I live
PARTS PREFERENCES: No preference, except best for price.
OVERCLOCKING: Maybe SLI OR CROSSFIRE: Maybe
MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: None. Thanks!

So I've been working on the build above (see system specs) to make a custom build for preferably less than $800, although I originally planned for $750. I've managed to put together a pretty nice system for the money I have, in my opinion, with the help of some users around here. I just am lost one one component of the system: the video card. I feel as if I don't need amazing visuals. The primary purpose of this computer is to (1) do heavy multitasking between high amount of browser tabs, office software, adobe software, etc., (2) Used for Photoshop and After Effects primarily, (3) Homework, (4) Decent Gamer, and (5) watch movies streamed via Netflix. Yes I want to have good visuals, but I don't want to exceed my budget.

Can someone recommend the best graphic cards I should consider for my system that fall within the projected price range?