  • Format
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
September 28, 2004 1:57:15 AM

Hi there,
just want to know what is the format of ringtone file for Nokia phone.
Is it just simply a midi file that is playable on computer or it
needs some special conversion process? My phone is Nokia 3595. Does
it use same ringtone format as other nokia phones?

More about : ringtone format nokia phone

Anonymous
October 1, 2004 7:18:15 AM

amagrace5@yahoo.com (dukeyork) wrote in message news:<67be8985.0409272057.2a0e1644@posting.google.com>...
> Hi there,
> just want to know what is the format of ringtone file for Nokia phone.
> Is it just simply a midi file that is playable on computer or it
> needs some special conversion process? My phone is Nokia 3595. Does
> it use same ringtone format as other nokia phones?

Nokia 3595 uses the same format of MIDI tones as others. Usually, it
accepts all MIDIs with approx. size 10-15 kilobytes. But in most
cases, the only way to test, whether the tone is compatible, is to try
it with phone.

You can load tones to the phone using our program- Oxygen Phone
Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ). Also our program supports
monophonic tones editing and creation.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov