Corsair hx750

is this a good cpu? plan to sli gtx 660 and adding some drives and etc so i thought 750 would be good. i should be able to get it for £55-70 so i was just wondering if theres any better for this price and how well it will perform? thanks
15 answers Last reply
More about corsair hx750
  1. It's a PSU* ;) typo i guess. & Yes will be fine for SLi 660's and plenty of drives.
  2. yeah so used to ranting on about cpu's in a rush, anyhow i just want something that won't blow up :P i got a sucky psu feeding my i7 and i'm scared for it's life :(
  3. there isnt any point of SLI 660s. they perform the same as a 680, in return performs like a 670. dont bother with it
  4. not right now, only going to have one but in the future it should help right?
  5. you only need 650w
  6. The Corsair is an excellent psu. The only reason for the low price is new models coming our.
  7. i dont see any cpu or link? care to share mate.
  8. In the USA it has a 7 yr warranty and power output is measured at 50C. As temps go up most psu outputs drop. As much as 50%when going from 20C to 50C.
  9. thats a fine modular ps , carries good amps to the system.

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/775

quite good rating.
  10. Goodeggray said:
    In the USA it has a 7 yr warranty and power output is measured at 50C. As temps go up most psu outputs drop. As much as 50%when going from 20C to 50C.

7 year warranty doesnt mean much when you cant use it all. by the time it breaks down in 7 years, they wont have anything to replace it with

a good 650w unit will do the job like this one. made by seasonic
    http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=59616&vpn=P1650SNLB9&manufacture=XFX&promoid=1257
  11. haha i guess but if it does die, its useful, ive had a hx650 die on me twice.

so warranty is always good.
  12. I'm sure if the Corsair is sold in your country there must a local warranty also. Just wanted to show the confidence the Corsair has on this product. No need to be snippy.
  13. u gotta go tru corsair rma, and im shur they exist in europe, asia, and americas, for what i know anyways.
  14. I think 902 lives in the UK. He says he can get the psu for 55 to 70 pounds and use send him to a US website that can't ship over seas.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Corsair Components