Enchanting Prices

Hey guys I just recently got my mage up to 275 enchanting. I was wondering
if anyone could give me a list of enchants with how much i can sell them
for.

Michael Krystik ytrede sig i <G9FVe.482628$s54.125501@pd7tw2no> med
dette:

>Hey guys I just recently got my mage up to 275 enchanting. I was wondering
>if anyone could give me a list of enchants with how much i can sell them
>for.

This list might give you a hint:
<http://crimson-eagles.org/prof_recipes.php?prof=5>

Please be aware that prices for regents might differ quite a lot at the
servers, and for Horde and Alliance, so you actually have to do the
calculations yourself to be sure you got the right price.

Take notice of the enchant offers in the trade channels, to figure out
the avarage prices at your server.
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

Michael Krystik wrote:

> Hey guys I just recently got my mage up to 275 enchanting. I was wondering
> if anyone could give me a list of enchants with how much i can sell them
> for.

That really depends on how much the materials cost on your server.

I think most <300 skilled people generally make no profit, perhaps even
a loss.

Melkuth <Melkuthnospam@gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael Krystik wrote:
>
> > Hey guys I just recently got my mage up to 275 enchanting. I was wondering
> > if anyone could give me a list of enchants with how much i can sell them
> > for.

> That really depends on how much the materials cost on your server.
>
> I think most <300 skilled people generally make no profit, perhaps even
> a loss.

That's putting it mildly - it's cost me a fortune so far; tens of
gold, probably well over 100g.

I'm at 291 now, and have been for a couple of weeks. Nobody seems to
want to buy the enchants that will skill me up, even when I'm making a
loss.

For example, +7 agility on boots (yellow to me right now) uses 10
Dream Dust. At my AH at the moment that's about 7-8g of materials. I
can't even sell the enchant for 4g.

The only other option is to use the enchant on a 'spare' pair of
boots, and hope that each 8g wasted in this way skills me up (the last
2 yellow enchants I did failed to skill me up - grrr!).

The other problem I have is that so very few enchants are orange or
yellow to me. Runed Arcanite Rod is orange, so I must do that soon,
but the cost is ridiculous - the Arcanite Rod itself (which I now
have) cost me about 95g. I still need to buy 4 small brilliant shards
(at around 5g each), and some other essences/dust, so that is going to
set me back about 130-140g. Just for 1 skill point and the ability to
do some enchants I don't yet have...

I *really* hope I can eventually earn back the money I've invested in
this profession, because right now it's ruining my bank balance! That
epic mount has never seemed so far away.
--
Zil, Level 60 NE Priest, Stormrage Europe.

Zil <zen13097@zen.co.uk> wrote:
> I *really* hope I can eventually earn back the money I've invested in
> this profession, because right now it's ruining my bank balance! That
> epic mount has never seemed so far away.

One thing I can tell you is that it will be tough. I got my enchanting
up to 300 and I'm still not swimming in gold. Best thing is to farm
the required ingredients yourself by doing instance
runs. Disenchanting drops is a cheap way of getting shards and you
also make more money on the way than you would standing around and
hoping for a buyer.

--
Erick

Erick Pelden wrote:
> Zil <zen13097@zen.co.uk> wrote:
> > Why, oh why, don't Blizzard make enchants sellable in the same way
> > that, for example, armour kits are? It'd be wonderful to create a
> > handful of enchantment kits, and just stick them up in the AH.
>
> This might totally ruin the prices. Currently you can still dream of
> finding someone desperate late at night offering a big pile of gold
> for an enchantment only you can offer at that moment...
>
> I'd rather like to some kind of bulletin board near the bank where you
> can advertise your services so that people can stop spamming every
> enchantment they can possibly do in the trade channel.
>

> And finally, enchanting has great potential for role-playing. Don't
> let people walk away who just bought an enchantment. Look at their
> equiment and recommend some "upgrades". Works wonders sometimes
> because many people don't know which enchantments are possible. So
> they come to you looking for that glow on their sword and walk away
> with an +100 health, +7 stamina, etc. THATs what I like about being an
> enchanter.

lol - are you roleplaying one of those annoying waiters who always ask
you if you would like something extra that you haven't orderd?

Me: Can I have a pepperoni pizza please?
Waiter: Would you like grlic bead with that?

Me: Can I have a pepperoni pizza and garlic bread please?
Waiter: Would you like a side salad with that?

Me: Can I have a pepperoni pizza, garlic bread and side salad please?
Waiter: Would you like doughballs or chicken wings or anything else as
a starter?

steve.kaye

Erick Pelden <epelden@excite.com> wrote:
> Disenchanting drops is a cheap way of getting shards and you
> also make more money on the way than you would standing around and
> hoping for a buyer.

That's the bit about enchanting I hate the most; standing around IF
advertising my enchants, hoping that someone's going to want my
enchant-of-the-day.

steve.kaye <nospam@giddy-kippers.co.uk> wrote:
> lol - are you roleplaying one of those annoying waiters who always ask
> you if you would like something extra that you haven't orderd?

Actually I feel more like that beard seller in Monty Pythons Life of
Brian: "You're supposed to haggle!"

--
Erick