Cant unhide folders-no Folder Options in tools or control ..

Hi. When looking for some files, I tried to unhide a folder and it just made
more folders disappear. I checked the Hidden folders option (in the
properties window of the folder that contained the files I was looking for)
and the folder I was in became hidden. I cleared the box for hide folders
but it is still hidden. Any help would be appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about cant unhide folders folder options tools control

    Control Panel > Folder Options > View > Hidden Files and Folders > check
    Show hidden files and folders.

    "jdmon436" <jdmon436@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. When looking for some files, I tried to unhide a folder and it just
    > made
    > more folders disappear. I checked the Hidden folders option (in the
    > properties window of the folder that contained the files I was looking
    > for)
    > and the folder I was in became hidden. I cleared the box for hide folders
    > but it is still hidden. Any help would be appreciated.

    clicking the tools option in windows explorer and then clicking folder
    options fromt he drop down menu will do the same thing. As Jerry says once
    int he folders propeties click View>Hidden files and folders and then check
    the 'show hideen files and folders' option

    --
    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert