FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!

FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!

Perfect for use in the noisy city, during windy car rides, or at
public events!!! This HIGH TECH, STATE OF THE ART HEADSET is for the
power user girl/guy who has everything and who demands to be heard!!!
CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!

You can check it out at...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43272&item=5723153442&rd=1

Any questions, kindly contact me via my ebay handle. Thanks!

Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about jawbone cutting edge noise reducing headset nokia

    >You can check it out at...
    >

    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43272&item=5723153
    442&rd=1

    And if it is a great product, why isn't it being sold via a web site. This
    sounds like a real scam to me!

    --
    John S.

Nokia Gaming Headsets