FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!

Last response: in Brands
September 28, 2004 9:51:27 PM

FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!

Perfect for use in the noisy city, during windy car rides, or at
public events!!! This HIGH TECH, STATE OF THE ART HEADSET is for the
power user girl/guy who has everything and who demands to be heard!!!
CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!

You can check it out at...

Any questions, kindly contact me via my ebay handle. Thanks!

Chris
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 4:46:07 AM

>You can check it out at...
>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
442&rd=1

And if it is a great product, why isn't it being sold via a web site. This
sounds like a real scam to me!

--
John S.