Content or service?

It looks to me like Blizzard is focussing resources on new content and
improvements to the game much more than to things like server/net
capacity.

So we get cool new features, but continue to have lag and laggardly
downloads.

Given a choice, would you prefer that Blizzard continue emphasizing new
content and features, or would you rather they put that money into more
capacity?

Not sure how I'd vote...

Lisa

"Lisa Horton" <Lisa0205@lisahorton.net> wrote in message
> It looks to me like Blizzard is focussing resources on new content and
> improvements to the game much more than to things like server/net
> capacity.
>
> So we get cool new features, but continue to have lag and laggardly
> downloads.
>
> Given a choice, would you prefer that Blizzard continue emphasizing new
> content and features, or would you rather they put that money into more
> capacity?
>
> Not sure how I'd vote...
>
> Lisa

Well if you cant play the game whats the point in having all the new bells a
whistles

Lets have something we can at least play to start with

Just my way of thinking :)

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Lisa Horton wrote:
> It looks to me like Blizzard is focussing resources on new content and
> improvements to the game much more than to things like server/net
> capacity.
>
> So we get cool new features, but continue to have lag and laggardly
> downloads.
>
> Given a choice, would you prefer that Blizzard continue emphasizing
> new content and features, or would you rather they put that money
> into more capacity?
>
> Not sure how I'd vote...
>
> Lisa

Let me vote for you then. Bug fixes and stable realms!

desktop at home dot se

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
> Lisa Horton wrote:
>> It looks to me like Blizzard is focussing resources on new content and
>> improvements to the game much more than to things like server/net
>> capacity.
>>
>> So we get cool new features, but continue to have lag and laggardly
>> downloads.
>>
>> Given a choice, would you prefer that Blizzard continue emphasizing
>> new content and features, or would you rather they put that money
>> into more capacity?
>>
>> Not sure how I'd vote...
>>
>> Lisa
>
> Let me vote for you then. Bug fixes and stable realms!

I'm with the tabletop.
-Marshall