How to use sysprep

August 5, 2005 10:24:03 PM

Hi , can anyone help me on how to start using sysprep ? Right now i have zero
knowledge about sysprep.
--
The International School of Penang (Uplands)

More about : sysprep

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 1:12:07 AM

Support WebCast: Microsoft Windows XP: Deployment Methods
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;3248­74

Summary of the limitations of the System Preparation tool
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;830958

Unsupported Sysprep scenarios
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;828287

Updated System Preparation tool for Windows XP Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];838080

Windows XP Service Pack 2 Deployment Tools
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyi...

The Microsoft Policy Concerning Disk Duplication of Windows XP Installations
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314828&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"aznan" wrote:

| Hi , can anyone help me on how to start using sysprep ? Right now i have zero
| knowledge about sysprep.
| --
| The International School of Penang (Uplands)
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 2:01:31 PM

How to use the Sysprep tool to automate successful deployment of Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302577&sd=tech

--
HTH
Venkatesh