How to use sysprep

Hi , can anyone help me on how to start using sysprep ? Right now i have zero
knowledge about sysprep.
--
The International School of Penang (Uplands)
2 answers Last reply

    Support WebCast: Microsoft Windows XP: Deployment Methods
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;3248­74

    Summary of the limitations of the System Preparation tool
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;830958

    Unsupported Sysprep scenarios
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;828287

    Updated System Preparation tool for Windows XP Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];838080

    Windows XP Service Pack 2 Deployment Tools
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=3e90dc91-ac56-4665-949b-beda3080e0f6&displaylang=en

    The Microsoft Policy Concerning Disk Duplication of Windows XP Installations
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314828&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "aznan" wrote:

    | Hi , can anyone help me on how to start using sysprep ? Right now i have zero
    | knowledge about sysprep.
    | --
    | The International School of Penang (Uplands)

    How to use the Sysprep tool to automate successful deployment of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302577&sd=tech

    --
    HTH
    Venkatesh