CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard 
RAM : Patriot Viper 3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7970 Ghz Edition 
Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case
 Power Supply: XFX 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)
System Fans: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 120mm

People are saying I should get an 800w PSU, what do you think? Any great ones for $100 or less if I needed an increase of wattage?

Solution
If you had added a lot of fans in your case, a lot of harddrives, a lot of LEDs and did heavy overclocking then you might want to upgrade the PSU.

Your PSU is awesome, it has gotten a gold award by OCC.

Just to clarify something, just because Seasonic has made the PSU doesn't mean it's as good as a Seasonic PSU. XFX has ofcourse made the design and the single-rail technology that they are so proud about. Not Seasonic.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/xfx_core_edition/11.htm

"The XFX Pro series power supplies are, as you’d expect, physically alike across the range and with good build quality and their unique styling will probably appeal to many enthusiasts. If you are in the market for a high quality wired power supply, at...
If you had added a lot of fans in your case, a lot of harddrives, a lot of LEDs and did heavy overclocking then you might want to upgrade the PSU.

Your PSU is awesome, it has gotten a gold award by OCC.

Just to clarify something, just because Seasonic has made the PSU doesn't mean it's as good as a Seasonic PSU. XFX has ofcourse made the design and the single-rail technology that they are so proud about. Not Seasonic.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/xfx_core_edition/11.htm

"The XFX Pro series power supplies are, as you’d expect, physically alike across the range and with good build quality and their unique styling will probably appeal to many enthusiasts. If you are in the market for a high quality wired power supply, at a fair price, then I highly recommend any of the XFX Pro Series Core Edition units. I have no hesitation in awarding all three XFX Pro Series Core Edition power supplies the OCC Gold award."

Solution
Easy Rail technology is the XFX marketing team FUD at work, single rail power supplies were around long before XFX started providing them

Still they provide the specific design for their single rail PSUs. I did not mention that they invented it, neither do I believe they did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.