Xavier

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.routers,alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

Hi,

I have to interconnect 2 or more ethernet networks. I'm searching for router
ethernet-ethernet, with 2 or more network interfaces, one IP address per
interface, and able to route IP communications between interfaces.

What kind of hardware can I use ?

Thanks

Xavier

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

"Xavier" <XNopre.anti.sp.am@netceler.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have to interconnect 2 or more ethernet networks. I'm searching for
> router
> ethernet-ethernet, with 2 or more network interfaces, one IP address per
> interface, and able to route IP communications between interfaces.
>
> What kind of hardware can I use ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Xavier

Xavier

If you take a look at this website you should be able to find what you are
looking for, what I would suggest is getting in contact with them and saying
what you need, they can nearly always get the goods. Good Luck
www.ckconsultants.co.uk

CK

Barry

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.routers,alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

I have an inexpensive linkysys router, and it will dynamicaly route, i
believe with RIP, between the LAN ports and the WAN port, that will give
you 2 network interfaces.