Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Help with gtx 670 sli

July 25, 2012 6:56:39 PM

Hi people, would like to introduce myself as I'm new to this forum. My name is Aaron.

I must admit that I'm a bit of "newbie" to the forum. I have built 4 systems for friends and family, from literally bear bones systems for my fathers work to a pretty good spec personal system for my dad.

I am in the process of building my own system. I have purchased a 3770k, sabertooth z77, 16gb 2133 corsair vengeance ram, 1000w fatal1ty psu, 2 x 128gb Samsung Ssd for raid 0, 3tb seagate hdd, bluray burner and a NZXT switch 810.

" alt="" class="imgLz frmImg " />

I have gone already gone over my budget which isn't he end of the world. My water cooling loop is going to set me back around £500. I have priced up a ray storm CPU block, 240 rad, 360 rad, alpha cool duel bay reservoir with a d5 pump, fittings, tubes, coolant and 2 XSPC razor gtx 670 gpu blocks and back plates.

Now hear comes my question:

I have been looking at the EVGA 4gb superclocked gtx 670, I want 2 of these for sli at £760 for the pair. Is 8gb VRAM overkill or should I go cheaper and get 2gb? I do plan on getting 3 monitors for surround vision. I have seen a pair of MSI gtx 670 2gb for £590

All advise would be greatly appreciated ;) 

Don't...

Bump posts

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/283384-33-read-first

More about : gtx 670 sli

!