Right click on name to group invite

pepsi

Distinguished
May 26, 2005

I remember being able to right click on someone's name and getting
a menu that allowed me to invite them (along with a couple of other
options).

Now when I right click on the person's name, it automatically
sets it up so I'm whispering to them, which I don't want.

I figure that its one of my mods that I installed, but I have tons
and don't remember which one it might be. Anyone know off the top
of your head if there is a WOW mod out there that changes the
behaviour of right clicking on names?

this is going to sound crazy (although I'm sure quite a few
might have me beat) but I have about 40 mods installed for WOW.
I guess I could do trial and error on every single one of them,
but then I would feel like I'm at work, screw that. Someone
must know off the top of your head about some mod that does this.

pepsi

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

> I remember being able to right click on someone's name and getting
> a menu that allowed me to invite them (along with a couple of other
> options).
>
> Now when I right click on the person's name, it automatically
> sets it up so I'm whispering to them, which I don't want.
>

> I figure that its one of my mods that I installed, but I have tons
> and don't remember which one it might be. Anyone know off the top
> of your head if there is a WOW mod out there that changes the
> behaviour of right clicking on names?
>

> this is going to sound crazy (although I'm sure quite a few
> might have me beat) but I have about 40 mods installed for WOW.
> I guess I could do trial and error on every single one of them,
> but then I would feel like I'm at work, screw that. Someone
> must know off the top of your head about some mod that does this.

I don't know what did it, I think it was after a patch tho not a
particular mod, but it happens to me too. For me it's just clicking their
name in the chat area not their icon per se' if that makes sense.

TRENDING THREADS