Right click on name to group invite

I remember being able to right click on someone's name and getting
a menu that allowed me to invite them (along with a couple of other
options).

Now when I right click on the person's name, it automatically
sets it up so I'm whispering to them, which I don't want.

I figure that its one of my mods that I installed, but I have tons
and don't remember which one it might be. Anyone know off the top
of your head if there is a WOW mod out there that changes the
behaviour of right clicking on names?

this is going to sound crazy (although I'm sure quite a few
might have me beat) but I have about 40 mods installed for WOW.
I guess I could do trial and error on every single one of them,
but then I would feel like I'm at work, screw that. Someone
must know off the top of your head about some mod that does this.

pepsi
1 answer Last reply
More about right click group invite

    > I remember being able to right click on someone's name and getting
    > a menu that allowed me to invite them (along with a couple of other
    > options).
    >
    > Now when I right click on the person's name, it automatically
    > sets it up so I'm whispering to them, which I don't want.
    >

    > I figure that its one of my mods that I installed, but I have tons
    > and don't remember which one it might be. Anyone know off the top
    > of your head if there is a WOW mod out there that changes the
    > behaviour of right clicking on names?
    >

    > this is going to sound crazy (although I'm sure quite a few
    > might have me beat) but I have about 40 mods installed for WOW.
    > I guess I could do trial and error on every single one of them,
    > but then I would feel like I'm at work, screw that. Someone
    > must know off the top of your head about some mod that does this.

    I don't know what did it, I think it was after a patch tho not a
    particular mod, but it happens to me too. For me it's just clicking their
    name in the chat area not their icon per se' if that makes sense.

World Of Warcraft Warcraft Video Games