sl4y3r

Honorable
May 3, 2012
There are a few game that are developed for 3D like Dirt 3 and Dirt Showdown.Install the latest patches and you will get the Stereoscopic 3D option in the graphics menu.Or you can download DDD or TriDEf and it will emulate 3D but its not the same as a game developed and have Native 3D like the 2 Mentioned earlier. Dues Ex is another such game that has Native HD3D support. Or you could also select the realtime 3D conversion from your TV settings but that too is not as effective.All the best

Do you have an Nvidia card, or AMD? Unless things have changed in the last few months, AMD requires HDMI 1.4a (it's not always specified on the product if it is 1.4a or just 1.4). Nvidia on the other hand, will work with 1.3 (or 1.3a, not sure).

sl4y3r

Honorable
May 3, 2012

I've got an AMD 6870 in CF

Note: When I said my TV said 1.3b I have a FEELING it was incorrect on the LG site.US site said 1.4 but for my region said 1.3b even though the model no. is the same.Though strange enough the TV sold in my region has LED Local Dimming as a native feature whereas in the US model it has to be unlocked.