Sign in with
Your question

The BEST....

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
January 27, 2013 9:21:28 PM

http://us.msi.com/product/mb/K9N-SLI-V2.html#/?div=CPUS...

Out of all of these comment below which one is the best and can handle battle field 3 on high/ultra

More about : question

January 27, 2013 9:29:18 PM

I assume your asking which one of those CPUs will be able to handle BF3...

HD9850WCJ4BGH Would be your answer, and to be honest I don't know if it could do it. That is a 95 watt CPU socket so your not going to see too big of a CPU there.
m
l
a c 103 à CPUs
January 27, 2013 9:31:32 PM

Of those CPUs? None of them will do even CLOSE to what you're asking.

If you haven't bought that motherboard yet, don't - it's HORRIBLY outdated.
m
l
Related resources
a b à CPUs
January 27, 2013 9:32:02 PM

that board is old and doesnt even support a phenom 2.. you should buy a new board
m
l
January 27, 2013 9:56:26 PM

I'm looking to update the computer i have now. But changing the motherboard is like buying a whole new pc since compatibility

DarkSable said:
Of those CPUs? None of them will do even CLOSE to what you're asking.

If you haven't bought that motherboard yet, don't - it's HORRIBLY outdated.

m
l
January 27, 2013 9:57:02 PM

computernewb said:
that board is old and doesnt even support a phenom 2.. you should buy a new board

I'm looking to update the computer i have now. But changing the motherboard is like buying a whole new pc since compatibility
m
l
a b à CPUs
January 27, 2013 10:07:04 PM

Austinholland said:

do you have a budget? there are lots of newer hardware thats powerful and cheap. if you were just browsing the internet and stuff your old computer might be fine but for gaming and especially BF3 on high/ ultra its not.
m
l
!