Whether my computer is compatible for graphics card

asfand nawaz

Honorable
Jul 26, 2012
Hi i need help to see if this Video Card is Compatible with my Computer and will not be bottlenecked too hard THANK YOU !! i\'d appreciate it greatly ! Computer Specs Motherboard: intel 946 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2200MHz RAM: 2GB DDR2-SDRAM Current GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 Gt (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.1) Current BUS Interface: PCI-E 1.1x16 Not sure about my power supply at this point but will check tonight when i open my cabby but im positive its 300 watt . Video Card I want: AMD Radeon HD6670 1GB DDR5 PCI-E Specs on this Video Card: Chipset Specs API Support: DX9.0; DX10.0; DX10.1; DX11.0 Core Clock Speed: 800 MHz Maximum Resolution: 2560 X 1600 Processor Type: HD 6670 RAMDAC Speed: 400 MHz CPU Requirements: Intel Pentium Duo; AMD X64 Operating System Requirements Windows XP/Vista/7 Power Supply Requirements: 400 Watts Will it work with my computer? I really need help as im planning to go out and by the video card tomorrow. Please, thanks for the support guys!

as long a computer has a PCIe slot then it is compatible. after that you have to figure out if your PSU is going to be able to handle the video card you want. figure out what one you want and then go to the website of whoever makes it and see what the requirements for a PSU are