Contact Serivice Error

Some one please help me my phone has this displayed on it i really need
help here can i fix this i have the data cable for my phone i really
donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
repaired

--
ieswk
http://cellphoneforums.net

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:08:37 -0500, ieswk wrote:

    > Some one please help me my phone has this displayed on it i really need
    > help here can i fix this i have the data cable for my phone i really
    > donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
    > repaired

    Firmware is probably corrupt, you'll definately have to get it seen to
    professionally.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, at 20:08:37 [GMT -0500] (11:08:37 Thursday, 30
    September 2004 where I live) "ieswk" wrote:

    > i really
    > donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
    > repaired

    Any particular reason why not?

    --
    Two silkworms were having a race, but it ended in a tie.

    John Phillips wrote:

    > On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, at 20:08:37 [GMT -0500] (11:08:37 Thursday, 30
    > September 2004 where I live) "ieswk" wrote:
    >

    >>i really
    >>donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
    >>repaired
    >

    > Any particular reason why not?

    Probably because it is stolen and/or he can't explain how it came into
    his possession.

    73 de Simon, VK3XEM.

    "Simon Templar" <vk3xem@vk3xem.net> wrote in message
    > John Phillips wrote:
    > >
    > > On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, at 20:08:37 [GMT -0500] (11:08:37 Thursday, 30
    > > September 2004 where I live) "ieswk" wrote:
    > >

    > >>i really
    > >>donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
    > >>repaired
    > >

    > > Any particular reason why not?
    > >

    > Probably because it is stolen and/or he can't explain how it came into
    > his possession.

    Or probably it will take a while to get it shipped, repaired and returned
    and all the while he is without a phone!

    IESWK: What phone do you have?

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, at 22:47:25 [GMT +1000] (22:47:25 Thursday, 30
    September 2004 where I live) "Simon Templar" wrote:

    >> Any particular reason why not?
    >>

    > Probably because it is stolen and/or he can't explain how it came into
    > his possession.

    My suspicions as well.

    --
    What does Santa do at a house with no chimney?

Nokia Phones Cable