Contact Serivice Error

Last response: in Brands
September 30, 2004 12:08:37 AM

Some one please help me my phone has this displayed on it i really need
help here can i fix this i have the data cable for my phone i really
donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
repaired

--
ieswk
http://cellphoneforums.net

More about : contact serivice error

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 11:15:08 AM

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:08:37 -0500, ieswk wrote:

> Some one please help me my phone has this displayed on it i really need
> help here can i fix this i have the data cable for my phone i really
> donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
> repaired

Firmware is probably corrupt, you'll definately have to get it seen to
professionally.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 1:59:51 AM

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, at 20:08:37 [GMT -0500] (11:08:37 Thursday, 30
September 2004 where I live) "ieswk" wrote:

> i really
> donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
> repaired

Any particular reason why not?

--
Two silkworms were having a race, but it ended in a tie.
October 1, 2004 2:47:25 AM

John Phillips wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, at 20:08:37 [GMT -0500] (11:08:37 Thursday, 30
> September 2004 where I live) "ieswk" wrote:
>

>>i really
>>donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
>>repaired
>

> Any particular reason why not?

Probably because it is stolen and/or he can't explain how it came into
his possession.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 2:47:26 AM

"Simon Templar" <vk3xem@vk3xem.net> wrote in message
> John Phillips wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, at 20:08:37 [GMT -0500] (11:08:37 Thursday, 30
> > September 2004 where I live) "ieswk" wrote:
> >

> >>i really
> >>donot want to have to take it to my service provider to have it
> >>repaired
> >

> > Any particular reason why not?
> >

> Probably because it is stolen and/or he can't explain how it came into
> his possession.

Or probably it will take a while to get it shipped, repaired and returned
and all the while he is without a phone!

IESWK: What phone do you have?
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 5:52:58 AM

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, at 22:47:25 [GMT +1000] (22:47:25 Thursday, 30
September 2004 where I live) "Simon Templar" wrote:

>> Any particular reason why not?
>>

> Probably because it is stolen and/or he can't explain how it came into
> his possession.

My suspicions as well.

--
What does Santa do at a house with no chimney?
!