Bruce

I have confirmed that all of my startup programs launch OK,
but their corresponding tray icons (ZA, AVG,etc.) may,
or may not, show.

This behavior changes with each re-boot. I would like *all*
of the startup icons to appear, as usual, beside the system
clock.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

-Bruce

Is it hiding inactive icons?

Right click the taskbar and see if "hide inactive icons" is selected.

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Bruce" <bruce65@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have confirmed that all of my startup programs launch OK,
> but their corresponding tray icons (ZA, AVG,etc.) may,
> or may not, show.
>
> This behavior changes with each re-boot. I would like *all*
> of the startup icons to appear, as usual, beside the system
> clock.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?
>
> -Bruce

Bruce

"Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
> Is it hiding inactive icons?
>
> Right click the taskbar and see if "hide inactive icons" is
> selected.
>
> --
>
> Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
> http://basconotw.mvps.org/
>
> Suggested posting do's/don'ts:
> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "Bruce" <bruce65@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I have confirmed that all of my startup programs launch OK,
>> but their corresponding tray icons (ZA, AVG,etc.) may,
>> or may not, show.
>>
>> This behavior changes with each re-boot. I would like *all*
>> of the startup icons to appear, as usual, beside the system
>> clock.
>>
>> Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?
>>
>> -Bruce

"Hiding Inactive Icons" is unchecked...

-Bruce