pinboard what's that? 6600

Last response: in Brands
September 30, 2004 7:35:26 PM

Whilst browsing through themes for my 6600, a lot of them show 'pinboard' as the
function for one of the softkeys.

http://www.mobile9.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=92 for example.

What is this, some really useful application?

Can't find anything searching...

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net

More about : pinboard 6600

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 7:35:27 PM

"Christopher Pollard" <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in message
> Whilst browsing through themes for my 6600, a lot of them show 'pinboard'
as the
> function for one of the softkeys.
>
> http://www.mobile9.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=92 for example.
>
> What is this, some really useful application?
>
> Can't find anything searching...
>
> --
> Chris Pollard
>

> CG Internet café, Tagum City, Philippines
> http://www.cginternet.net

Google on "Nokia Pinboard" reveals this is terminology for "Favourites" or
"Go To" on some handsets.
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 7:35:27 PM

Christopher Pollard <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in

> Whilst browsing through themes for my 6600, a lot of them show
> 'pinboard' as the function for one of the softkeys.

I believe that would be what is called "Go To" on my phone, and
probably yours too. Why it's called "Pinboard" on those themes, who
knows? Maybe different language versions or something?

I haven't heard "Pinboard" since I used an RISCOS computer :)  Kind of
appropriate considering the Acorn RISCOS machines and the 6600 are
both ARM powered.

> What is this, some really useful application?

Sadly, IME, no ..
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 9:43:52 PM

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:27:14 +0100, "meltey-chamon!" <nosepam@nosepam.com>
wrote:

>Google on "Nokia Pinboard" reveals this is terminology for "Favourites" or
>"Go To" on some handsets.

I see. Nothing useful then.
It's 'go to' on mine.

Thanks