pinboard what's that? 6600

Whilst browsing through themes for my 6600, a lot of them show 'pinboard' as the
function for one of the softkeys.

http://www.mobile9.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=92 for example.

What is this, some really useful application?

Can't find anything searching...

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net
3 answers Last reply
More about pinboard what that 6600

    "Christopher Pollard" <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in message
    > Whilst browsing through themes for my 6600, a lot of them show 'pinboard'
    as the
    > function for one of the softkeys.
    >
    > http://www.mobile9.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=92 for example.
    >
    > What is this, some really useful application?
    >
    > Can't find anything searching...
    >
    > --
    > Chris Pollard
    >

    > CG Internet café, Tagum City, Philippines
    > http://www.cginternet.net

    Google on "Nokia Pinboard" reveals this is terminology for "Favourites" or
    "Go To" on some handsets.

    Christopher Pollard <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in

    > Whilst browsing through themes for my 6600, a lot of them show
    > 'pinboard' as the function for one of the softkeys.

    I believe that would be what is called "Go To" on my phone, and
    probably yours too. Why it's called "Pinboard" on those themes, who
    knows? Maybe different language versions or something?

    I haven't heard "Pinboard" since I used an RISCOS computer :) Kind of
    appropriate considering the Acorn RISCOS machines and the 6600 are
    both ARM powered.

    > What is this, some really useful application?

    Sadly, IME, no ..

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:27:14 +0100, "meltey-chamon!" <nosepam@nosepam.com>
    wrote:

    >Google on "Nokia Pinboard" reveals this is terminology for "Favourites" or
    >"Go To" on some handsets.

    I see. Nothing useful then.
    It's 'go to' on mine.

    Thanks