Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Hi,

I have re-installed my WIN/XP Pro 2002 due to hardware crushed.

However each time the Windows started, The C:\ folder automatically opened.
Any suggestion to stop this.

Thanks and Regards
Jonathan

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:C89DE717-FDBA-4741-8AB4-C796E6F1D1E0@microsoft.com,
Jon <Jon@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Hi,
>
> I have re-installed my WIN/XP Pro 2002 due to hardware crushed.
>
> However each time the Windows started, The C:\ folder automatically
> opened. Any suggestion to stop this.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Jonathan

You could try the reg file at line 255 on the right:

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes