Please help me find a power supply or videocard

hi i have a hp pavilion slimline s3652fr
my videocard is broken but i can make form a normal videocard a low profile one by changing the front...
the problem is i have a 160w power supply and the only one i could find ( i am searching for a week now...) is this one

i wanted this videocard so i searched for at leawt a 300-350w (amd sais it needs 400w)
can you help me find a better power supply that will fit??
or a ati video card that will work with 220w?
4 answers Last reply
More about please find power supply videocard
  1. You can change the bezel on some low profile cards to make them fit your case but they need to be low profile cards to begin with.

    This one doesn't have a minimum wattage requirement, meaning it gets all it needs through the PCIe bus, but will not be playing any serious games.
  2. neweg site is no good cuz only ships in us.....
    and i need hdmi on my videocard
    can i put the hole computer in a normal case? will the mohterbord fit?
    to buy a new case + power supply?
  3. You can convert DVI to HDMI
  4. Yes, you can transplant the computer to a new case. You will void the warrantee.

    The card I linked was: GIGABYTE GV-N610SL-1GI GeForce GT 610 1GB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Graphics Cards HP Pavilion Components Product